Please be aware of the following policies regarding returns:
Kraus Farm Inc.- Boarding
Boarders are required to give two weeks notice prior to cancellation of services. If Boarders stop using services early, they will still be subject to pay for two weeks of boarding from the date notice of cancellation is given.
Kraus Farms Equestrian Center – Lessons
When a person starts lessons they sign a month to month commitment. Fees are due on the 15th of every month and delinquent after the 25th of each month. Late fee of $15.00 will be incurred for payments received after the 25th. If not paid by the first of the month you will be taken off the schedule.
Kraus Farms Equestrian Center – Camps
Registrations with Deposit starts January 1st. Payment due in full May 1st. Full refund up to May 1st. After May 1st no refunds.
Trail Rides by Kraus – Trail Rides
Once booked there are no refunds unless cancelled due to weather conditions.
General Return Policies
- Full Refunds may be issued at the discretion of Kraus Farms for up to 72 hours before your booking.
- Orders cancelled within 48 hours or less of booked appointment time will be subject to a cancellation fee.
- We will accept returns on UNOPENED merchandise for 30 days after order is placed.
- Return merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, deducted from your refund amount.
- Shipping costs to return merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
- Product(s) must be returned prior to issuance of any refund.
- Physically damaged or used merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- ANY PHYSICALLY DAMAGED OR USED MERCHANDISE RECEIVED FOR RETURN WILL BE DISPOSED OF AND NOT REFUNDED.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Kraus Farms, Inc.
333 Hillsboro Road,
High Ridge, MO 63049